Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2019, 05:42 PM   #1
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blake, what would it take for you to join Team Trump? General Ukraine - Impeachment

Honest question.

I don't like how you paint me as the typical Trumptard, and I still maintain that had you grew up in Texas and saw the third world transformation that is only accelerating happening, you'd have similar views as myself.

Obviously it's deeper than that, but this is the one thing that majorly separates me from being Team Tulsi on the political spectrum.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 02:32 PM   #2
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

i don't really get your question, if you were really asking me one, which isn't clear cause your post was totally unrelated to your thread title.

but what would it take for me to support trump? have i not made clear that i think he's a genuine retard? for me to vote for an honest-to-god retard, his or her opponent would also need to be legitimately mentally retarded.

i may be biased, but i'll always choose the non-retard over the retard if given the choice.

i hope this clears this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
He said something along the lines of how awesome a sad and depressed me would be for weeks of grief posting too.

blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 02:04 AM   #3
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

I guess the better question is on actual policy?

I'm not going to disagree with the views of him as a person, but what about the things he's actually done as president and his general platform?
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 03:09 AM   #4
blake

blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess the better question is on actual policy?

I'm not going to disagree with the views of him as a person, but what about the things he's actually done as president and his general platform?

i really thought you totally disagreed with me about him as a person. pretty pretty sure you thought i was wayyyyy too hard on him. i'm honestly surprised to hear you say that.

on policy, i really don't attack him too much. i'm probably 50/50 with his position on things, which is at least as good as i'd be with any candidate.

a couple things off the top of my head...

i like his building up the military.

i'm mixed on immigration, probably more with him than against.

i support the right to own guns, but think he needs to do something about semi-auto rifles.

i like his judicial picks cause i believe in a conservative court, even when i'm socially liberal on things. i.e., i think the legislature should make laws, not courts (at least if we had a functioning country that was capable of passing any laws).

don't think his strategy on china will work. i think he's leading us into a recession with the trade war. i am not hating on him for trying. it just won't work and he should quit.

if he just shut off twitter and acted sane, i'd be ok with him as president. i wouldn't love him, but there's very few presidents i really liked. maybe bill clinton.

all that being said, i think his serious mental illness is doing huge damage to us as a nation and that's why he absolutely needs to go. i'd probably vote for a kasich or other middle of the road republican over a warren or bernie presidency.

tulsi's my girl though.

-fin

Quote:
He said something along the lines of how awesome a sad and depressed me would be for weeks of grief posting too.

Old 10-11-2019, 03:15 AM   #5
blake

also i'm 4 points behind the lead in tonight's showdown and it's costing me $15,000. i need sony michel to somehow blow up which is now impossible.

Quote:

Old 10-14-2019, 11:19 AM   #6
blake

and now trump appears to have either deliberately or through sheer stupidity caused a genocide.

he is officially the worst president of all time.

nice going vaughn

Quote:

Old 10-14-2019, 11:34 AM   #7
limitthis
Hecka Arab

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
limitthis is an unknown quantity at this point

You can?t even string a sentence together. Find a bridge please

Actually both of you.
limitthis is offline   Reply With Quote