Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-22-2015, 04:05 PM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default J Vince is this true?

http://www.news.com.au/national/nort...-1227272439724

Quote:
Mother used one-year-old baby as weapon in Alice Springs street fight

1 day ago March 21, 2015 11:24AM

A one-year-old baby has been hospitalised after their mother used it as a weapon in a street fight Source: News Corp Australia

A MOTHER used her one-year-old baby as a weapon during a shocking street fight in Alice Springs.

The child has been hospitalised and placed under the care of the NT Department of Children and Families. The mother is under arrest and assisting police with inquiries.

It is understood the baby was grabbed by the ankles and swung at a man during the brawl on Smith St, Alice Springs, about 9.45am ***yesterday.

The distressing example of family violence comes amid efforts to highlight the extent of the problem in the NT.

NT Police confirmed they were investigating the incident and said the baby was not believed to be suffering serious injuries.

There are unconfirmed reports the baby was also dropped on to the ground during the incident.

Kidsafe NT chief executive Victoria Pollifrone described the alleged incident yesterday as “terribly sad and ***distressing”.

“It’s not just the physical injury to the baby but the emotional and mental,” Ms Pollifrone said.

“It’s very important not to judge people placed in situations where stress levels are so high they do irrational things to vulnerable children.

“Women who are victims of domestic violence should seek help from relevant support agencies long before it reaches such a crisis point.”

I mean, if we can't judge the whore mother, I guess we'll just have to put all the blame on the fucking toddler.
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:31 PM   #2
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

has anyone even checked his twitter feed in months for proof of life