Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 03-22-2011, 01:14 AM   #1
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Amazing Sentence of the Moment Thread

Should you stumble across any amazing sentences as you traverse the intrawebs you are duty bound to post them here for perusal.

Our first entry is from the esteemed A-Train Crediddles:

'One notable effect of the published census results on the political debates of the time was that the percentage of "insane negroes" seemed to increase the further North one went, reaching catastrophic proportions in Massachusetts and Maine. Pro-slavery advocates pointed to this as evidence of the beneficial effects of slavery.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1840_United_States_Census

Paragraphs are also acceptable but don't take the piss.

Comments

awesome thread
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:30 AM   #2
Steerpike
ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MUFFY?

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

The following sentence is the opening line of one of the greatest achievements in modern literature, At-Swim-Two-Birds by Flann O'Brien.

'Having placed in my mouth sufficient bread for three minutes' chewing, I withdrew my powers of sensual perception and retired into the privacy of my mind, my eyes and face assuming a vacant and preoccupied expression.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_Swim-Two-Birds

Doubtless you have never heard of this book but as it's soon to be ruined at the theaters by Colin Farrell you will probably scurry along there and gaze blankly at the screen whilst ramming fistfuls of popcorn and candy into your drooling maws.

WELL I CAN ONLY APOLOGIZE THAT IT'S NOT THE HANGOVER 3

You people make me sick...

Comments

best post ever on skatz

would give it a colour > green, were one to be widely agreed upon and made available, for use..

good lord

oh my
Steerpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:38 AM   #3
SoiledLinens
Pork Chop

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SoiledLinens is an unknown quantity at this point

premium content folks
SoiledLinens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:42 AM   #4
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

is that a nonfiction book?
Old 03-22-2011, 01:44 AM   #5
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

Mr. Chow: You gonna fuck on me?

Alan: Nobody's gonna fuck on you! I'm on your side! I hate Godzilla! I hate him too! I hate him! He destroys cities! *Please*! This isn't your fault. I'll get you some pants.

-The Hangover
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:45 AM   #6
DankBlaniels

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Old 03-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #7
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

The golf pro is reportedly dating Alyse Lahti Johnston, a 22-year-old, he's actually known since she was 7 years old!

lol nice catch tiger
Old 03-22-2011, 09:53 PM   #8
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

"So why did he take the veil, as you call it?" she asked.

Her question filled me with a deep tiredness. If you don't know now, you never will, I wanted to tell her. Because he was footloose. Because he was a soldier. Because God told him to and he didn't believe in God. Because he had a hangover. Or hadn't. Because the dark side of him liked an airing too. Because he was Larry and I was Tim and it was there.

Comments

I'm pretty sure he wasn't encouraging this piss

Last edited by SkyNigger; 07-30-2012 at 04:05 PM. Reason: edited piss
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #9
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

GOD DAMN IT SCOOTER. PIKE SPECIFICALLY SAID THIS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steerpike View Post
Paragraphs are also acceptable but don't take the piss.

YOU'RE PISSING ALL OVER PIKE'S PRISTINE THREAD!!!
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:42 PM   #10
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

pics are fine though

Tags
beyond the scope of igloos and molson, hex = king of harumphing walruses, hex tapes dog rapes, ian chugs dakotas lifeless cock, ian failing in heaven, male orangutans procreate by rape, scooter adds another thesis, sniffing ians butthairs, unreadable for ian because he is stupid