SkatzPoker - Tough tities.  

Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 07-30-2014, 06:08 PM   #11
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Walt Jr
Old 07-30-2014, 06:21 PM   #12
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to apologize for threatening to give your dad a handjob
Old 07-30-2014, 06:21 PM   #13
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

I am not afraid to admit I made a mistake - which I did in your case, but at the same time, I don't buy into the bullshit concept of apologies -- like literally in my life I have never expected anyone to apologize for anything ever. The reason being is I understand that it doesn't change what happened, and to give a shout out to @SkyNigger, it is basically a top toddler system perpetuated onto young children by women as a complete cop out resolution rather than letting nature run its course. I can't count how many times I heard a mom, teacher, etc. say something along the lines of "Say you're sorry, Tim", growing up or "You better go an apologize to. . .".

It literally changes nothing and was exactly what I wanted to do at the moment, and for that I am not sorry - though admit it was in retrospect a mistake based off incomplete data at the time.

This obviously is a completely different situation, but the bullshit is now more evident than ever in the constant flood of back tracking and apologizing for saying something that the social justice warrior crowd faggots, compromised of women or feminized men, deems offensive in the media.

Basically you expecting an apology leads me to believe that you're quite the pussy is all I'm saying.

Comments

the incoherent ramblings of a toddler

good lord you are fucking terrible

In a vacuum, the logic is solid on the value of remorse and apologies.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:22 PM   #14
anatine
Lord Bathrobe

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
anatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond reputeanatine has a reputation beyond repute

jesus christ

Comments

indeed
╠═☺☺☺:☺☺☻:☺☻☺:☺☻☻:☻☺☺:☻☺☻:☻☻☺:☻☻☻
╚══☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺:☺☺☺
anatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:24 PM   #15
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Rofl
Old 07-30-2014, 06:24 PM   #16
gay sex

I'd start but it really doesn't need anything
Old 07-30-2014, 06:28 PM   #17
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

Old 07-30-2014, 06:36 PM   #18
ElGallo
El Penetrador

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 18 Thread(s)
ElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond repute

I think you were too big of a bitch to talk to me after you accused me. You're the pussy here kind sir. I didn't even know whether you still thought it was me or not, clearly it's from not manning up and admitting you're wrong to the person you have wronged.

Justify it as you see fit though... Just want to let you know you're projecting though
Old 07-30-2014, 06:49 PM   #19
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

I was never dodging you, just literally had more to deal with at the moment. It honestly never occurred to me to apologize to anyone with so many accusations flying around -- if you PMd me or anything and I didn't read it, my bad. That's as close to an apology you will get from me. You are literally the only one who expected an apology out of about 12 people. The only thing I was worried about was trying to fix this mess, plus deal with the fact I am currently working out in the Midwest, which is about as soulless and boring as it gets. Seeing a Golden Corral, McDonalds and Walmart on every corner without any real sense of culture to be found in this place is about as soul crushing as it gets. I have been here for a month -- I don't see how people do it, especially with the lack of attractive women.

Quote:
. . .

Old 07-30-2014, 06:54 PM   #20
ElGallo
El Penetrador

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 18 Thread(s)
ElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond reputeElGallo has a reputation beyond repute

Now you insult my part of the country. FFS sir.... We'll leave it there then. Good talk, appreciate your time and attention on this matter

Tags
$10 suckets of hog towne brewery, capt vaughn of the s.s. embarrassment, drk actually does listen to bro country, gallo in touch with his feminine side, jim is an aspiring bro country artist, jim listens to bro country, playground politics, vaughn = "apology challenged", vaughn = complete inbred, vaughn conceived with weak sperm, vaughn is literally an eggplant, vaughn plays near power lines, vaughn speaks like ty webb