Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 09-27-2017, 07:08 PM   #341
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I tried to tell you so (Yes, I did),
But I guess you didn't know,
As the sadest story goes,
Baby, now I got the flow.

'Cause I knew it from the start,
Baby, when you broke my heart,
That I had to come again,
And show you that I'm real.

You lied to me,
All those times I said that I loved you
You lied to me,
Yes, I tried, yes, I tried,

You lied to me,
Even though you know I'd die for you,
You lied to me,
Yes, I cried, yes, I cried.

Revenge of the Cuck,
It is,
Revenge of the Cuck,
Come on,

Revenge of the Cuck,
Oh, my god,
You know that I'll be back
Here I am.

Revenge of the Cuck,
Once again,
Revenge of the Cuck,
Top of the world,

Revenge of the Cuck,
Watch my flow,
You know that I'll be back,
Here I go.

So, I'm back up in the game,
Running things to keep my swing,
Lettin' all the people know,
That I'm back to run the show,

'Cause what they didn't know was wrong,
And all the nasty things you've done,
So, baby, listen carefully,
While I sing my comeback song.

You lied to me,
'Cause she said she'd never turn on me,
You lied to me,
But you did, but you did,

You lied to me,
All this pain you said I'd never feel
You lied to me,
But I do, but I do do do.

Revenge of the Cuck,
It is,
Revenge of the Cuck,
Hold on,

Revenge of the Cuck,
Don't you know,
You know that I'll be back (Here I go),
Revenge of the Cuck,

Oh, little girl,
Revenge of the Cuck,
Once more, girl,
Revenge of the Cuck,
Up and down,
You know that I'll be back (round and round),

You lied to me,
'Cause she said she'd never turn on me,
You lied to me,
But you did, but you did,

You lied to me,
All this pain you said I'd never feel
You lied to me,
But I do, but I do do do.

Revenge of the Cuck,
It is,
Revenge of the Cuck,
Come on,

Revenge of the Cuck,
Oh, my god,
You know that I'll be back
Here I am.

Revenge of the Cuck,
Once again,
Revenge of the Cuck,
Top of the world,

Revenge of the Cuck,
Watch my flow,
You know that I'll be back,
Don't you know.

Comments

can't get this out of my head
Old 09-29-2017, 12:12 AM   #342
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

Chaps side dish let's go
Old 09-29-2017, 12:34 AM   #343
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post

And also real talk, full blown aids or not, the Amsterdam hookers are all ridiculous hot

The ugly ones are 8's. Just make sure you don't take ANY pictures in that area, or a bunch of Albanians will monkey stomp your ass and throw you in the canal. Uncle B been to AMS and folks........IT WAS LOVELY. JUST LOVELY. Only bad part of the trip was listening to some Canadouche say how the weed wasn't as good as his back home and it was more expensive.

Blake needs to confirm these exist

1. Fat black row nothing but 5-2 and 200lb+ black girls
2. Tranny way Seriously, could see a 6-4, muscle bound dude wearing a dress
3. Asian ladyboy section maybe like 4-5 windows of pot luck if it has a wang or not
4. Mushrooms
5. Hash brownies E$5 (only eat half)

Also Blake, watch out for electric trains. They're sneaky fucking quiet and the buildings hide them a lot. Ole B almost met his maker on one high bike ride through the city.
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 12:37 AM   #344
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Also, someone shit the bed and contest folded. BAN. Also, those hookers are tested pretty regularly for diseases in order to keep their cards. Also, they will make you pay extra to see their tits if they have tit jobs, UNLESS you negotiate it's in the deal first. Also, it's E$50 for 15 minutes. Also, they will do anal.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:49 AM   #345
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Let them run down the menu, but golden shower is NOT you to them, it's them to you. You get that for free back home, right buddy?
Old 09-29-2017, 12:51 AM   #346
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

god fucking dammit those two i had cobb
Old 09-29-2017, 12:52 AM   #347
gay sex

the twin aim chat nerds fucked this up
Old 09-29-2017, 12:56 AM   #348
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Gare set up a Sunday so they have plenty of time to sell their plasma. It shall be titled

Blake goes to Amsterdam to watch Nita get fucked
Old 09-29-2017, 12:56 AM   #349
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

or Blakes Big Ass Aids Amsterdam Anal Adventure
Old 09-29-2017, 12:57 AM   #350
blake
2013-2015, 2018 SKATZ FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
blake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond reputeblake has a reputation beyond repute

did not fuck any hookers but saw some live sex show where 4 couples just fucked on stage which was neat.

definitely did not see any tranny hookers, i don't think

also i learned that all of the sex toy stores in town sell just about any drug you ask for

already thinking of another belgium/amsterdam trip again on the near future
blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clamchatka is gares fav, gare, it is kamchatka behmoth, it's behemoth, kamchaka gare, kamchaka tomato tomatoe, kumchatka is gares fav, rum dick ducking dfs