Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 10-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #81
Tyde
Mayor of the Walmart Parking Lot

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextlevelshit View Post
You have blatantly bragged in a gleeful manner that your dog has killed a small dog and 2 other cats. Now you try to say that is the exception ??

I would just LOL but the reality is you are just a disgusting person.

(ripptyde64) if you are a dude and you have a cat...basically you are saying you like to suck cock

this ^^

not sure what your point is Brian.

but I will say that Winnie has never killed a cat...she just chases them

she did maul a chihuahua that harassed her for 3 months, and no I am not sad about that in the least

go cuddle with your furry kitty cat you fucking pussy
Tyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #82
Tyde

Tyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond reputeTyde has a reputation beyond repute

serious lol at grown men with cats

I would love to see Winnie chase and harass your faggot kitties Bri Bri

Comments

cats are god
Old 10-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #83
nextlevelshit
hoser

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewdonk View Post

not sure what your point is Brian.

but I will say that Winnie has never killed a cat...she just chases them

she did maul a chihuahua that harassed her for 3 months, and no I am not sad about that in the least

You are lying now. I've seen you let your dog into a field to chase rabbits. The dogs instinct would be to kill or simply attack and the death comes as a side effect. Winnie may never catch a rabbit, but domestic cats will not have as strong a fear of predators. So you basically killed someone else's pet who did nothing to you.

Now you never killed a cat. You bragged about it numerous times. I call you out for being an evil sack of shit that needs to be put down, and now you are changing your tune because you don't want people knowing your true nature.

You haven't gotten my point yet ?

My point is you are a worthless sack of shit, Martin Carrico. Actually, your only worth is that you are a walking freak show, but you have way past jumped the shark. It is played out homie.

You need to go crawl over to your site and die with it.
nextlevelshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #84
Tyde

you babysit weed you didn't even grow for free rent
Old 10-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #85
Tyde

man I would love to watch Winnie tear your cats head off right in front of you
Old 10-15-2012, 09:02 PM   #86
nextlevelshit
hoser

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
nextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond reputenextlevelshit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewdonk View Post
you babysit weed you didn't even grow for free rent

Why would I "babysit" weed I didn't even grow ? Such shit for brains.
nextlevelshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #87
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

LETS NOT THROW ALL CAT OWNERS UNDER THE BUS HERE
Old 10-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #88
Tyde

some cats are tolerable

most are awful

can't apologize for being a dog person

men with cats are statistically proven to be closet metrosexuals

just sayin
Old 10-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #89
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

now you might find yourself asking DOES ONE EVER TRULY "OWN" A CAT, or a they such magical creatures filled with whimsy and intelligence that you might think that god made them in his image

Comments

cats
Old 10-15-2012, 09:24 PM   #90
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

Comments

"Carrying on the family pride" rofl

huge billy joel fan. but this song is perhaps his least memorable

Best use of this autoplay weapon perhaps ever.

perfect
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bday wish= a friend, hoser jonesing for a methadone fix, jack daniels aids cocktails on the beach, rofl tine taking jewdy ideas serious, winnie ate hosers heroin