Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 05-28-2014, 03:25 AM   #51
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

All of the shroom experiences I've had were mostly positive, other than a few moments of intensity when I took a little too much and I looked into the face of god, and it was a little to much for me to process, but that was like.. 5 minutes total, probably. I don't know that if your mind goes to dark places, that it will be really bad. Mine can go to dark places, and shrooms always were super fun, and I end up laughing and going on adventures and what not on it. I wouldn't necessarily take them around fire arms, so if you do them, leave your guns at home and go camping or something. Big thumbs up to nature, and big thumbs up to urban (I don't mean "code for black" usage, but the antonym of Rural usage) adventures when tripping. Sitting around in the house i'm not as big of fan of.
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:25 AM   #52
MistaCobalina
Officer Lumpkin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
MistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond reputeMistaCobalina has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MistaCobalina Send a message via MSN to MistaCobalina Send a message via Skype™ to MistaCobalina

Though if you do sit around the house, having art books and instrumental music are highly recommended.
MistaCobalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:28 AM   #53
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

gay sex always sits around the house

Old 05-29-2014, 02:49 AM   #54
limitles
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
limitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond repute

The only poison you ingested was the massive quantities of booze.

Your body will like you a lot more if you stick to the psychedelics.

No one has ever overdosed on psychedelics, just a few bridge jumpers and

family hatchet stories when someone was already under mental duress.
Old 05-29-2014, 04:20 AM   #55
VaughnP
Walt Jr.

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 78 Thread(s)
VaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond reputeVaughnP has a reputation beyond repute

I completely regret pounding the fuck out of some hooch that night. The effects on my vision lingered for months. I think it was at least half a year until it dissipated to where I stopped regularly noticing it. I still occasionally get chaser effects on lights at night when driving.
LISTEN while youre busy driving your cocaine submarine, i was out here defending the idea that all star survivor is better against scooter who thinks its a bad idea, JESUS CHRIST YOUR JIMMERY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstop in a PM
. . .
But whatever, yes I can be a huge canadian faggot and you can be terrible yourself but theres no reason we shouldnt be able to co-exist at the very least, ya feelz me??

VaughnP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:47 AM   #56
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

look at this rube who did so many drugs he broke his eyeballs
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:51 AM   #57
limitles
Skatz Plebeian

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
limitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond reputelimitles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
I've had a few chances to do shrooms but I'm just a little concerned. I heard if your mind goes to dark places naturally that shrooms aren't for you. Also take into consideration I am always armed and probably best for me to leave it alone. Now PCP on the other hand is dynamite.

That's strange I'm usually armed with explosives and I stay well away from PCP.

It's best to do shrooms when you have no commitments, and are with someone you trust.

The poison is the booze, you literally can't od on shrooms, but you may think you are.
Old 06-01-2014, 02:22 PM   #58
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitles View Post
It's best to do shrooms when you have no commitments, and are with someone you trust.

The poison is the booze

This nigger knows, especially the part about not tripping with commitments. FML

Also, alcohol is slave whore poison. Men are such bitches. Everything is set up for them to faceplant as shrewd Toddler whores twiddle their thumbs waiting for the time to strike.

"Till Death Do Us Part."

Sweet, like Josef Fritzl.

"Now you may kiss the bride."

Because you couldn't kiss the whore, before.

Feminist equality.
A woman can change her mind during sex or it's rape.
A man cannot change his mind during life or he gets raped by Justice.
Equality.

Rape v rape.

Quote:
"We shall abolish the orgasm.

Our neurologists are at work upon it now. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy.

There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent there will be no need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed.

But always—do not forget this Winston—always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever."

You can't fight them.

They're too big. Too violent. Too psychotic. Too needy. Too certain of their immediate aims.

You can't reason with them. They're completely insane. They know all of knowledge already. They know what they don't isn't worth knowing. They know nothing so nothing is worth knowing. Logic is meaningless to them. Evidence, data, proof, facts, truth; objective reality is just another opinion to them. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and their opinion is anyone who doesn't agree with them should die. Their opinion is also that you should die wanting to please them, so you can't win. They Know Best.

Born. Suffer. Die. There's no reward. No meaning. No point. There is pain and there is pain relief. When they disapprove, they torture you. When they approve, they stop. Pain and pain relief. It's not happiness but pain can be confusing. Many people make that mistake. You will suffer to please them. When you don't, you will suffer for that mistake. Minimise your suffering. Do what they say. It's not like you can escape without suffering. They care about you too much. Try not to think too much. Sometimes that helps. They won't take care of themselves so you won't be going anywhere. You stay right where you are. Where you're needed. They Know Best.

There's no hope. This evil is too great. No one comes to your aid. There's nothing they can do. You're on your own. Everyone is on their own. But it's all right, everything is all right, the struggle is finished. Amnesia is an infantile concern. Let infants concern themselves with it. Mind your own business. Infants are on their own.

For you, the struggle is finished. You have won the victory over yourself. You love Big Mother.

SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:20 PM   #59
SkyNigger
Things could be worse...

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
SkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond reputeSkyNigger has a reputation beyond repute

Mother = God = Religion.
SkyNigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:57 PM   #60
Behemoth
Captain Hemo

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Behemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond reputeBehemoth has a reputation beyond repute

Oh shit look what we did. Got scoots back and eating shrooms like chocolate grasshoppers. Next few days should be skatzgold so let's cherish them as he's scheduled repatriating with the MoC goon squad. When he gets out, his resolve to do bad things will only be strengthened. We hope.

If he fails and is converted, then he will be wearing a dress and a wig asking tourists for
"good time girl boom boom we have lots fun hahahahahaha."
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vaughn conceived with weak sperm