Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 09-16-2016, 01:10 AM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default number one grinder talk forum in the tri-state area, y'all

http://katu.com/news/local/salem-tee...eer-power-tool

Quote:
Salem teen fights off drugged intruder with case of beer, power tool
by Chris Liedle, KATU News

Jesus Ceja holds the grinder he says he used to try and subdue a suspect who broke into his family's home. (KATU Photo)

SALEM, Ore. —
A Salem teenager fought off a home invasion suspect, who deputies believe was high on bath salts, with a case of beer and a power tool Wednesday night at his family's home.

Marion County sheriff's deputies were called to the home in the 3700 block of State Street SE around 6 p.m. When deputies arrived, they found the homeowner and his son trying to restrain the suspect, identified as 25-year-old Mario Vega-Navarro.

Deputies wrestled with the suspect for a short period of time until he was placed in handcuffs.

Jesus Ceja, 14, says Vega-Navarro entered his home an hour earlier around 5 p.m. He told KATU News the suspect was apparently looking for his aunt and uncle. Ceja's father told him he had the wrong house and asked the man to leave. An hour later, Vega-Navarro returned. Ceja says the suspect broke in through the downstairs door and tried to steal a pair of shoes.

Ceja says his father confronted the man and asked him to leave, again.

"My dad gave him several warnings that he could leave without any problems and stuff," Ceja told KATU's Chris Liedle. "As soon as that happened, he started getting mad, clinched his fists and hit my dad."

Ceja says his father tackled the suspect and yelled for help.

"After that, like I just looked to my right, I see the beers and I see this," Ceja said raising the power grinder in his hand. "I just grabbed the beer packs and start smashing them on his head ... I grabbed this, and went bang, bang, bang."

Ceja said he struck Vega-Navarro several times with the power tool. He said the suspect continued to make threats and gouged his father's eyes.

"He was like, 'I'm going to kill you guys!' I'm like, I'm not going to let this guy do anything," the 14-year-old said. "He had crazy eyes!"

According to deputies, the suspect tried to chew off the homeowner and his son's fingers. Ceja showed us the bite marks during our interview Thursday afternoon.

"Just once on the hand," Ceja said. "He was trying to bite off my fingers!"

Deputies say the suspect's behavior was consistent with someone under the influence of bath salts, a powerful, mind-altering illegal drug. Deputies say he had to be sedated before he was taken to the hospital.

Vega-Navarro is being treated at Salem Hospital and under police watch. He is charged with burglary, assault and resisting arrest.

Deputies say the Ceja family will not face criminal charges because they acted in self-defense.

"Now I carry a bat in my room," Ceja said laughing. "Just in case!"

Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 01:21 AM   #2
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

thought this was bout rob lowes grinder tv show
Old 09-16-2016, 01:21 AM   #3
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

never watched a minute BUT CANCELLED TOO SOON APPARENTLY
Old 05-28-2017, 12:48 AM   #4
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Two...421446744.html

Quote:
House fire linked to grinder sparks
By WOWT 6 News | Posted: Fri 9:11 AM, May 05, 2017

OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) -- Investigators say sparks from a grinder ignited a house fire at 42nd and Crown Point Avenue early Friday morning.

Authorities say the accidental blaze happened as a man was working in his machine shop. Sparks from the grinder set a shed on fire.

There were initial reports of ammunition being stored in the shed.

The fire was declared under control a half-hour later.

No one was hurt but the two people who live at the home had to find somewhere else to stay because the utilities were cut off.

Old 05-28-2017, 12:51 AM   #5
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news...tuck-1-5002400

Quote:
Ilford firefighters use grinder on man’s privates after he got sex aid stuck

A man had to be treated by firefighters after a metal ring became stuck around his penis.

It had become too tight due to blood pumping to his nether regions.

The unidentified male went to King George Hospital, in Barley Lane, where paramedics tried to remove the ring manually, but their attempts failed.

Hospital staff called Ilford fire station just before 2am this morning, in order to help the male out.

A firefighter said: “The men had to go into the surgery room in order to help, so had to scrub up.”

The firefighters were forced to remove the offending chunk of jewellery with an electric pedal grinder, thankfully, the operation was carried out safely.

Old 05-28-2017, 01:11 AM   #6
gay sex

again rupert im too drunk to dive into the subtleties that uve created here
Old 05-28-2017, 01:11 AM   #7
gay sex

also skatz poker outliving the cast of tombstone literally breaks my heart
Old 05-28-2017, 01:12 AM   #8
gay sex

like powers bdog really reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllly cmon now
Old 05-28-2017, 02:25 AM   #9
gay sex

also heres the other issue fatotine and me can just post nonsense on that other site but literally keeping up with ur majesty is hard so we both like slightly avoid it and then u keep firing so were like that person that should pick up the phone but doesnt and the longer it goes on the more awkward it is basically that bro
Old 05-28-2017, 02:29 AM   #10
gay sex

also hateful 8 on showtime and honestly its so much better than i remember