Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #21
rum dick
married to pamela anderson's barbed wire tattoo

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 98 Thread(s)
rum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond reputerum dick has a reputation beyond repute

Oh like its really gonna happen. Pretty sure we are just farting around.

Comments

"farting around"

you can smell it!
rum dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:47 PM   #22
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly I need a clear definition of the term "jazz-handsing" and then we can talk about "Salted in Moms' Bed" video.

Dresses can be found with abundance for sure, but since I think the chances of any of you actually coming through with any $$$ to be slim, we are probably just wasting time.

FWIW, aside from my cousin I found some places online to acquire the salty goodness.

FWIW of course...

Comments

lazy, selfish and dissapointed in you
Statutory Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:56 PM   #23
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

oh you'll be acquiring loads of salty goodness online soon enough
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:07 AM   #24
onestep
waaaaaaaay less gay than 408mike

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
onestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond reputeonestep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Wong View Post
oh you'll be acquiring loads of salty goodness online soon enough

you are a master wordsmith my friend.
onestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:48 AM   #25
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Statutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond reputeStatutory Ape has a reputation beyond repute

Being that SK lives in SF (which is where I need to go to get said salts from my cousin-presuming we do not order online) I think the following seems most feasible

Send cash/camera to SK, he can either meet up with me or leave the camera and 1/2 the loot in a drop box or something. While I am getting salted, I can do a bit on webcam (to give a blow by blow, as it were) and after the trip SK can leave the other 1/2 of the loot in said drop box and I will exchange for the camera. If it is not clear yet, I do not have a camera currently.

Obviously that is getting a bit cumbersome and I'd rather just meet in person, I meant it when I said forgive and let live, but be that as it may let's see if we can hash this out in some way.

I have court 8/3/12 to have my record cleared of an old (1998) conviction and after that, I will be very busy with the military and can not promise anything. Up until then, though, it's ON like DONKEY KONG so what's up?????

Comments

you left out what your conviction was for. srsly mike, why do you lie? you're not bright enough to make it 'feasible'
Old 07-07-2012, 01:15 AM   #26
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

i'm pretty sure that publicly conspiring to commit multiple felonies isnt helping your legal situation grapes and it doesnt seem to be working out for you as a money making scheme either maybe you should try looking for a job that wont put you into a hospital or prison
Old 07-07-2012, 01:21 AM   #27
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

but really you should get 1 gram each of 4 different salts and hork that shit all up and thello will totes bury a hundo in the park for you
Old 07-07-2012, 01:29 AM   #28
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Is any part of what I'm suggesting illegal? I was under the impression bath salts were still legal?

In any event, I am just throwing this out there, I need the money and want the glory. It's win/win I suppose.

I thought I was doing the best for my situation by doing freelance work for the time being, you disagree? After my court case I will be 100% full steam ahead with the military, getting a full time job seemed less than ideal. I've already gotten a high ASVAB and my physical completed, not too much more to do really.

Comments

Old 07-07-2012, 01:30 AM   #29
Statutory Ape
The Ape of Nanking

Also I have no prob if thello wants to go through my cousin directly, she lives near SFSU a street or so back from the beach. Super cool girl, a year younger than me, recently married with a 10 month old daughter. I just want this shit to happen, and time is running out.

Comments

lazy, selfish and dissapointed in you and involving children in your bs
Old 07-07-2012, 01:32 AM   #30
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

nothing much more to do except go out and try to make enough money so that you and your mother don't have to sleep in a horse trailer

Tags
408blue.com, apes mom wants an abortion, blakes scared of his shadow, crapper, dingoatetapper, gaymethragemusclebear.com, gayroidrage.com, gays running trains in mike, grape whine, handjobs for rails, it was a good run suicide king, never too little gay sex, randy408.com, reppatisconvict, skatzpoker - word to your whore mother, tapper8020, tappertilt, tapptoosoon, thread needs gilf titties