Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2017, 01:38 AM   #1
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute
Default ***official lol trump thread***

seriously, wtf bros
Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 01:46 AM   #2
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

previously:

July 2011 - lol donald trump jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
what a douche

please put him on some reality show like survivor

or hells kitchen

or put him in a padded room with jesse ventura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
I just watched a great documentary on 'The World' in Dubai and I saw 30 seconds of him on video and immediately wanted to jam a broomstick up his ass until it came shooting out of his nostrils

Old 08-02-2017, 01:56 AM   #3
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

July 2015: since im now in my 30s ive realized some hard truths

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay sex View Post
one ive never voted ever and i cannnnnnnot wait to vote for trump and two i think i officially like swiss almond vanilla more than chocolate peanut butter ice cream

Quote:
like is there a legit chance a dude with that hair and billions and an expiring life clock whos like yolo fuck it mexicans are the woooorst can win im just all in on seeing where this can go

Quote:
Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
i'll vote for trump if agrees to broadcast world leaders' personal cell numbers after he's elected. Course, if he pulls that shit with putin like he did with lindsey graham, then we could be looking at the shortest presidency since william henry harrison.

Old 08-02-2017, 02:06 AM   #4
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

March 2016: Who here is voting for Bernie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
And does anyone actually know of a single person that is going to vote for Hillary? In Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri and this area, I've encountered people who support Cruz, Trump, and Bernie, but literally have come across 0 people that support the old dyke -- it's mind blowing.

Quote:
also just had a chocolate brownie made with coconut flower and black beans youd think horrible right, this place crushed it and it might have been the goat brownie and id vote trump just to cancel out how awful dave has become

Old 08-02-2017, 02:11 AM   #5
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

March 2016: Thread in which we analyze the modern libtard (numales, SJWs, feminists etc.)

Quote:
Good lord. These people all, and I mean all, have no idea what the fuck they are talking about or any reason why they are doing what they are doing other than the reason that it's fashionable because Trump must be Hitler. The few of them that are actually educated all are the types that believe World War II was about the Jews and that the Civil War was about slavery.

I feel like we could make a fortune on Trump Hitler t-shirts under the Skatz brand.

Old 08-02-2017, 02:26 AM   #6
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

May 2016: Ted Cruz Drops Out...

Quote:
President Trump is going to be a real thing. He literally tore through the entire Republican party. I have said it all along. Hillary has more dirt on her than literally any politician maybe ever, and he is not going to hold back. Should be entertaining. We are seriously just a couple decades away from an Idiocracy type of President Comacho, WWE thing.

Quote:
Trump is literally going to spend a billion dollars on negative Hillary ads. I couldn't care less if he wins, but someone finally needs to fully call that bitch on her shit.

Old 08-02-2017, 02:33 AM   #7
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

June 2016:

Old 08-02-2017, 02:34 AM   #8
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

July 2016: scooter is this true?

http://gawker.com/rumor-doctor-presc...eed-1782901680

Quote:
Rumor: Doctor Prescribes Donald Trump "Cheap Speed"
Ashley Feinberg

Illustration: Jim Cooke

Back in December, Donald Trump’s personal doctor declared to the world that Trump would be “the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” While that particular claim is unfalsifiable (although almost certainly incorrect), according to a source with knowledge of Trump’s current prescriptions, that letter isn’t telling the whole story. Most notably: Donald Trump is allegedly still taking speed-like diet pills.

Rumors of Trump’s predilection for stimulants first started really popping up in 1992, when Spy magazine wrote, “Have you ever wondered why Donald Trump has acted so erratically at times, full of manic energy, paranoid, garrulous? Well, he was a patient of Dr. [Joseph] Greenberg’s from 1982 to 1985.” At the time, Dr. Greenberg was notorious for allegedly doling out prescription stimulants to anyone who could pay.

In 1993, Harry Hurt’s unauthorized biography on Trump, Lost Tycoon, corroborated the rumors and went one step further:

The diet drugs, which [Trump] took in pill form, not only curbed his appetite but gave him a feeling of euphoria and unlimited energy. The medical literature warned that some potentially dangerous side effects could result from long-term usage; they included anxiety, insomnia, and delusions of grandeur. According to several Trump Organization insiders, Donald exhibited all these ominous symptoms of diet drug usage, and then some.

The supposed drug Trump took back then was Tenuate Dospan, a drug with speed-like effects that’s not unlike dexedrine.

These rumors say Trump stopped seeing Dr. Greenberg decades ago. But according to our source, the Donald Trump of today is on a diet drug called phentermine—and has been since at least April of 2014.

Phentermine first gained notoriety in the U.S. under the name Fen-Phen, a “miracle” combination of phentermine and fenfluramine, another established anti-obesity drug. The only problem with it was that patients taking the drug began reporting damage to their hearts and lungs. Apparently, the combination destroyed patients’ bodies’ abilities to regulate the amount of serotonin.

Phentermine on its own, however, is still prescribed. And while the U.S. National Library of Medicine notes that most people take phentermine for a month or so at a time, since the drug is addictive, Trump has supposedly been taking it continuously for over two years .

C. Richard Allen, the director of the Georgia Drugs and Narcotics Agency, called phentermine “cheap speed” to The New York Times. Side effects of phentermine include:

Trouble with thinking, speaking, or walking
Decreased ability to exercise
False or unusual sense of well-being
Insomnia
Nervousness
Increase in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
Confusion
Readers can determine for themselves if these symptoms remind them of anyone.

Trump did claim to have a diminished appetite in an interview with People back in November, but the only thing he admitted to being high on was Donald Trump:

One of the reasons is I have big crowds and they’re very exciting stops. And when you speak and you really are going at it, you tend to … I never thought about it, but speaking is almost a form of exercise. It’s very exhilarating. Last night I was in Knoxville, Tennessee, speaking to 12,000 great people. You get so worked up, you don’t feel like eating after that.
Sure, Donald Trump could be expelling calories from his mouth every time he starts screaming about illegals at his rallies. Or he could, once again, be popping amphetamine-adjacent diet pills.

The Trump campaign did not return a request for comment.

Old 08-02-2017, 02:46 AM   #9
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

October 2016: ***Official Trump Furniture Thread***

Quote:
With the theme song from his reality television show blaring in the background, Donald Trump strode into a showroom at the world's biggest furniture trade show and started to brag about, of all things, his couch.

"Trump Home furniture offers consumers a tangible way to experience the luxurious Trump lifestyle for themselves ... even if they can't afford millions for one of my properties," Trump said. "Now the public cannot only wear my clothes, they can sit on my couch."

Old 08-02-2017, 02:47 AM   #10
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

October 2016: ***Official Trump Groping Drag Queen Giuliani Thread***