Gare-a-Lago The tri-state area's fourth largest hogcoin investing forum

Go Back   SkatzPoker - Tough tities. > SKATZ FORUMS, BRO > Gare-a-Lago

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2014, 10:34 PM   #11
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014..._5743396.html?

Quote:
Paul Ross Reveals Drug Addiction After Gay Lover Reveals Year-Long Affair
The Huffington Post UK
Posted: 31/08/2014 09:57 BST Updated: 31/08/2014 19:59 BST

Paul Ross has today revealed that, for the past year, he has been cheating on his wife with another man, and that he regularly snorted the drug mephedrone when he was with his lover.

The radio and TV presenter, who has four children, tells the Sun newspaper that he first met former teacher Barry Olivier when he visited a dogging site near his home in Berkshire, to watch other couples having sex. Paul explains that it was at a time of huge stress for him and his wife, with the pair facing an enormous tax bill and struggling to make ends meet.

Paul Ross is a familiar presence on TV and radio

Paul, brother of wealthy presenter Jonathan, adds he was too proud to ask members of his family for help.

Paul reveals that it was his lover who introduced him to the drug mephedrone - also known as meow meow - to which he became addicted and would snort up to six times daily. He says, "I tried it. Then I got this immediate euphoria... What I didn’t know then was that it makes you feel like you are in heaven when in reality you are actually going to hell."

The affair came to an end when Paul's wife Jackie became suspicious of her husband's whereabouts, and tagged his phone. Since her husband's confession, Jackie has pledged to stand by him, saying, "I’m not wiping out a 14-year relationship for six months of madness, I’m not. Because I know he loves me.

"I know 90 per cent of Paul is a good man. He’s a good dad. I feel the sex was part of the mephedrone package, I don’t see it as a gay relationship, I see it as part of the drugs.

“I’m not letting that vile little gargoyle destroy what we’ve got.”

Paul says too, "It was all about the drugs."

Paul Ross with his wife Jackie, who is standing by him after his drug-fuelled gay affair

Paul is now seeking counselling for his addiction to the class B stimulant. He says, "Would I describe myself as an addict? Yes, I would.

“The person I have been over the last 14 months isn’t someone I recognise. I have done things I didn’t even think it was possible for a human being to do."

And he has started therapy for his problems.

“I have started counselling for my drug addiction," he tells the Sun. "I have had two sessions already. I can’t believe how stupid I’ve been.

“Jackie has been amazing through this. She is such a brave woman and she doesn’t deserve what I have put her through.”

Bobby Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:52 PM   #12
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

jesus that looks like his mother
Old 09-01-2014, 10:52 PM   #13
gay sex
Make me the happiest boy in the world Joel. Marry me and make me Ms. Robuchon. <3

Mentioned: 336 Post(s)
Tagged: 193 Thread(s)
gay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond reputegay sex has a reputation beyond repute

also threads like these are why dave is spending his monday alone woke up the beast
Old 11-29-2015, 09:10 PM   #14
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

Bobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Wong has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-revealed.html

Quote:
BBC presenter Paul Ross 'is living apart from his wife' nine months after his drug-fuelled gay romps were revealed

By EUAN MCLELLAND FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 08:08 EST, 24 May 2015

The wife of TV host Paul Ross has moved out of the home she shared with her husband almost a year after it was exposed he was in a homosexual affair with a man he met at a dogging hotspot.

Ross - older brother of chat show favourite Jonathan - last year confessed to wife Jackie that he was having a drug-fuelled fling with former English teacher Barry Oliver.
The dad-of-five snorted lethal mephedrone as often as six times a day, and was even photographed vacuuming the drug, which is more commonly known as meow meow, off his 57-year-old lover's face.

Paul Ross, pictured in happier times with his wife of 10 years Jackie, who has moved out of the family home they shared in Berkshire and now lives 100 miles away

Jackie, whom he married in 2004, stood by him when his infidelity was revealed, but has now appeared to have moved on.

She's left the couple's Berkshire home and is now living in a rented cottage 100 miles away on the south coast.

A source told The Sun on Sunday: 'She was brave to stand by him at the time. Most women would have thrown the towel in.

'They both carried on trying to salvage the relationship but it can't have been easy.'
Ross, however, insists that Jackie has only left their home - which is currently up for sale - to be closer to her mother.

He said: 'As soon as the house sale goes through we are going to move to the south coast.'

The 58-year-old met ex teacher Barry Oliver in 2013 after attending a well-known dogging site near his home to watch other couples have sex.

When his affair was exposed, he attributed it to financial stress brought on by a sizeable tax bill which left him needing some sort of 'escape'.

He also admitted that he and his wife hadn't had sex for a year.

Upon first meeting Mr Oliver, Ross had sex with him in bushes.

They then began a year-long affair, which saw Ross attending his lover's home before he started his daily breakfast radio show.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:28 PM   #15
Hillbilly Jim
Skates

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 45 Thread(s)
Hillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly Jim has a reputation beyond repute

damn his boot game on fleek
Old 11-30-2015, 12:21 AM   #16
Bobby Wong
Buttermilk

this meow meow shit is so strong it turned that completely straight dude into a gay

Tags
feet, tim = all kinds of awful